PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Types of personal data we collect will depend on the nature of your transaction with us. We may collect your personal information in the following situations:
- When you become a registered member of our plan for this site
- When you register or enter information into any of our interactive services (for example, our blog and forum)
- When you use this website to enroll in any of our activities
- When you use this website to buy goods and services;. and
- When you use this website to contact us
We may collect the following information from you
- Account registration information including your name, user name, contact number (mobile), mailing address, and email address
- Payment, transaction, and credit card information (when your purchase is completed)
- Mailing information (when your purchase is completed)
- Communication between you and the sales representative
- In order to provide you with further information about our products and services, your marital status, demographics, experience and preferences of our products and services, contact details may be used.
All the information we collect about you, may merge with your other information that was previously collected.
Please note that most goods and services at our website, including information of sales, marketing, and promotional materials are not subject to children under 12 years of age. If you are under 12 years of age, you must first obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before providing us with any of your personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you provide any personal information to us, we will represent the following purposes authorized to collect, retain and use your personal information:
- Provide you with a variety of products and services, including: to send you sales and marketing materials, event information and online shopping products and services;
- Processing and follow up on your service calls, inquiries and complaints;
- Provide you with promotional service or gift certificate
- Related administrative notices and communications regarding your use of this site and to contact you and respond to your inquiry or request
- For sales and marketing purposes from time to time, conduct research or statistical analysis in order to further develop and improve our products and services and
- Verify your identity to participate in our program;
- We understand that you are not obligated to provide personal information we ask for. However if you choose not to provide the requested information, we may not provide our products, services, or sales and marketing materials to you. You can always oppose the use of your personal information. If you wish to have your personal information removed at any time, please call our hotline at (+852) 23691065 or by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and our representatives will be glad to assist you.
We will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information of any regards to third parties. In the following cases, we may disclose your personal information to other persons
- Our third-party product and service providers who have cooperation agreement with us, to help improve our business. Our third-party vendors will be subject to a confidentiality agreement constraint which must be in accordance with the terms of their service agreement, which shall not use your personal information for their private purposes (including direct marketing);
- In the need of protect and defend our rights and properties; and
- Believe that we must do so in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protecting your personal data is our priority. We have implemented appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to ensure your personal information is protected and prevented from any unauthorized access.
Although the electronic and managerial securities are doing the best possible to ensure your personal information is protected, we cannot 100% guarantee that your personal information via the Internet or telecommunications transmission security of any network, and you have to shift your own risk personal information to any of our risks.
Information contained in this website including, but not limited to product and service information, images, etc. (hereinafter “Information”), for reference only. All information will be subject to change by the company decided without prior notice. We have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the only reason we are not responsible for any errors appearing on this website information, misrepresentation, omission or error responsibility.
All information deemed in this website is exclusive property of HKJEWONLINE which is subject to the relevant legislation to protect copyright. Any unauthorized use of our information is an infringement of copyright. Without the explicit consent of HKJEWONLINE, any information from the site is not allow to be used, published or otherwise used for any purpose.
(b) LINK TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This site may provide links to other sites. When that happen, your personal information may be collected by those sites via their own way.
Our Privacy Statement does not apply to any third-party site or in an ultra-link to our website by clicking and access to other sites. We will not be responsible for these third-party sites collecting personal information. Make sure you read the privacy policies of such other sites.